CVER is actively involved in a variety of research activities. For an overview of CVER research, click here. Further details may be found in the most recent Annual Report (under Resources and Links).
- List of CVER Research Seminars:
- “Mediation Analysis – Dealing with Intervening Variables” given by Drs. Ian Dohoo and Javier Sanchez on Thursday 10 October 2019
- “Controlling Respiratory Disease through Biosecurity Measures” given by Dr. Ane Nødtvedt on Monday 17 June 2019
- “Ambient Light at Night and Breast Cancer Risk: A Case – Control Study in Canada” given by Dr. Michael McIsaac on Thursday 18 April 2019
- Visit the IslandScholar profiles of CVER members below: