CVER keeps track of and regularly posts opportunities in our field. Check back here regularly for updates!
- Please visit the link for a post-doctoral fellowship position at the Department of Health Management of the AVC to work on a funded research project.
- Please visit the link to apply for a PhD student to work on the topic of veterinary mental health.
- Please visit the link for the Senior Veterinary Science Specialist for the Animal Health Risk Analysis and Intelligence.
- Please visit the link for the Aquaculture Veterinarian position located in St. John’s, Newfoundland and Labrador.
Two jobs requested to be announced here by our colleagues:
- Post doctoral position at the University of Guelph for a very neat project on near real time surveillance. Click the link for the details;
- Fish health veterinarian wanted in BC.
On behalf of colleagues we announce a search for a Veterinary Epidemiologist in Alberta
The PEI Department of Agriculture and Land, located in Charlottetown, seeks a Chief Provincial Veterinarian, open to the public.
January – February 2020
On behalf of colleagues we announce searches for the following positions:
On behalf of colleagues we announce a search for the position of Chief Veterinary Officer of British Columbia.
The Department of Health Management at the Atlantic Veterinary College
(AVC), University of Prince Edward Island, invites applications for a
full-time, two-year term faculty position in Aquaculture Population
Health, with the possibility of renewal pending budgetary approval. The
appointment will be made at the Lecturer or Assistant Professor level.
Applicants must have a DVM (or equivalent) degree with considerable
practical experience in the delivery of health management services in
finfish aquaculture, and be eligible for licensure with the Prince
Edward Island Veterinary Medical Association. Candidates with an MSc or
PhD degree in aquatic population medicine or aquatic epidemiology will
*For more information and instructions on how to apply:
*Review of applications will begin on July 12, 2019, and will continue
until a suitable candidate is identified.*
The Department of Health Management at the Atlantic Veterinary College (AVC), University of Prince Edward Island (UPEI) is seeking a Tier 2 Canada Research Chair (CRC) in Veterinary Epidemiology.
We invite researchers and scholars within and outside UPEI to apply for this full-time tenure track faculty appointment at the rank of assistant or associate professor, and conditional on the successful applicant being approved as a Tier 2 Research Chair by the CRC Secretariat.
Because the application and appointment processes involve steps at both UPEI and CRC, applicants should consult the detailed information provided in the posting.
Review of applications will begin on June 21, 2019 and will continue until a suitable candidate is identified.